Lyptus® hardwood for architects and designers
For those wanting an innovative, beautiful and unique alternative to mainstream hardwood choices – plus an environmentally responsible product
– an ideal choice is Lyptus Hardwood Products from Weyerhaeuser. As the concern for environmental sensitivity continues, it’s natural that
Lyptus products resonate with architects and designers as its unique environmental story, consistent quality, remarkable beauty, dependable
supply, and affordability make Lyptus hardwood an ideal choice for diverse high-end applications.
- Aesthetics — Lyptus is beautiful and comparable to mahogany and cherry in appearance with a fine grain, dramatic figure and rich color.
- Environmental Features — Non-tropical certified plantations.
- Availability — Plantation grown, Lyptus is readily available.
- Value — Lyptus is priced favorably compared against genuine mahogany and domestic cherry.
- The Total Package — The full range of Lyptus products (lumber, veneer, plywood and flooring) make Lyptus an ideal choice for designers
who desire the look of an exotic hardwood.
Available for millwork, furniture, cabinetry and flooring, Lyptus features a rich grain that is versatile enough to take a wide range of
stains and finishes – for a lighter or darker look to complement nearly every décor. Best of all, Lyptus is competitively priced and comes
from non-tropical, certified plantations of eucalyptus trees that may be harvested within 14 to 16 years of planting – making Lyptus products
a smart choice for both residential and commercial applications.